Hi, We have an application in production with active instances.

Hi,
We have an application in production with active instances.

As a part of a change request, we modified a CDT to include an additonal field.

This CDT is being used throughout the application in production.

How can I make sure that the current instances in production do not fail.

Any inputs are highly appreciated!!!!!!

OriginalPostID-179885

OriginalPostID-179885

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Phil,
    But impact analysis will update the changes to process model but how about the active instances in PROD which is mapping to an older version of CDT.

If I override the new CDT in PROD, all the instances which refer to this CDT will have a ^ symbol.

How can I make sure that this be upgraded to the latest CDT in SAIL forms and process model instances.

There is only one field added to the CDT.

Is it necessary to use Process Upgrade framework or manually modify existing running instances to point to the latest CDT.

How can I achieve the second option i.e., modifying each running instance to point to the new CDT and ensure that it will not break.

Please suggest.
  • Hi Phil,
    But impact analysis will update the changes to process model but how about the active instances in PROD which is mapping to an older version of CDT.

If I override the new CDT in PROD, all the instances which refer to this CDT will have a ^ symbol.

How can I make sure that this be upgraded to the latest CDT in SAIL forms and process model instances.

There is only one field added to the CDT.

Is it necessary to use Process Upgrade framework or manually modify existing running instances to point to the latest CDT.

How can I achieve the second option i.e., modifying each running instance to point to the new CDT and ensure that it will not break.

Please suggest.
Children
No Data