I see how to configure a Start Node to run a process hourly. It seems to start i

I see how to configure a Start Node to run a process hourly. It seems to start its timer whenever the PM is published. Is there a way to make it run hourly at X minutes past the hour (without waiting until X minutes after the hour and publishing the PM)?

OriginalPostID-182367

OriginalPostID-182367

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    So, I was able to pull this off by writing an expression to find the next time the targeted minute will happen, and adding this to the "Delay until" config box.

if(minute(now()) > ri!targetminute,
    datetime(year(caladdhours(now(),1)),month(caladdhours(now(),1)),day(caladdhours(now(),1)),hour(caladdhours(now(),1)),ri!targetminute),
    datetime(year(now()),month(now()),day(now()),hour(now()),ri!targetminute))

Note that caladdhours uses the system default calendar by default, so you may have to create a custom calendar to use instead if you want the process to run in non-working hours.

Certified Lead Developer
    So, I was able to pull this off by writing an expression to find the next time the targeted minute will happen, and adding this to the "Delay until" config box.

if(minute(now()) > ri!targetminute,
    datetime(year(caladdhours(now(),1)),month(caladdhours(now(),1)),day(caladdhours(now(),1)),hour(caladdhours(now(),1)),ri!targetminute),
    datetime(year(now()),month(now()),day(now()),hour(now()),ri!targetminute))

Note that caladdhours uses the system default calendar by default, so you may have to create a custom calendar to use instead if you want the process to run in non-working hours.

Children
No Data