Hello, I want to implement functionality that will save documents to

Hello,

I want to implement functionality that will save documents to the knowledge center and if a document has the same name as another document in the knowledge then I want a number appended to the end of the document name.

Does Appian have built in functionality for this?

OriginalPostID-183198

OriginalPostID-183198

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Re Custom Content Functions plugin, I don't think it's the right one to use as we haven't had a good experience with it. For instance, findDocumentsByName in this plugin won't return you any search results if the document's name we are searching for includes special characters (For instance, if the document name contains a hyphen i.e. "-", this document won't be returned by findDocumentsByName)
  • Re Custom Content Functions plugin, I don't think it's the right one to use as we haven't had a good experience with it. For instance, findDocumentsByName in this plugin won't return you any search results if the document's name we are searching for includes special characters (For instance, if the document name contains a hyphen i.e. "-", this document won't be returned by findDocumentsByName)
Children
No Data