All, I'm using the Receive email node to kick off a process and save th

All,
I'm using the Receive email node to kick off a process and save the attachments in the email. However, it seems like embedded images in the body of the email are also being stored as an attachment (our corporate signatures have the company logo). I do not want to store these logos as attachments - just the useful attachments in the email.
Is there a way I can accomplish this? ...

OriginalPostID-25938

OriginalPostID-25938

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • E-mail signatures are treated as inline attachments, which since 6.5 are saved into attachments so that you can later decide in the flow whether the attachment is needed or not. If not, you can later in the process remove the attachment by reviewing the documents and using only those that are needed in the process.

If the signature image will always be the same, you can compare the files and if, they match to the signature, then just remove the file from the process by using the Delete Documents and Files plug-in.

I have submitted an enhancement request to our Product Team regarding the ability to handle signatures in message properties. Your reference number is #AN-46103
  • E-mail signatures are treated as inline attachments, which since 6.5 are saved into attachments so that you can later decide in the flow whether the attachment is needed or not. If not, you can later in the process remove the attachment by reviewing the documents and using only those that are needed in the process.

If the signature image will always be the same, you can compare the files and if, they match to the signature, then just remove the file from the process by using the Delete Documents and Files plug-in.

I have submitted an enhancement request to our Product Team regarding the ability to handle signatures in message properties. Your reference number is #AN-46103
Children
No Data