I am trying to understand Quick Tasks. If I go to my process model and double cl

I am trying to understand Quick Tasks. If I go to my process model and double click any user input task, on the General Tab, I see an option to make my user input task as a QUICK TASK. I am trying to understand what does it means: Make this a Quick Task that can be completed on-demand. I have read everything related to quick tasks in the Appian Documentation and I am still not sure when should I use Quick Tasks. Could someone please explain the concept to me?

OriginalPostID-190587

OriginalPostID-190587

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • if we need to perform any action from process backed record, we can use quick task.
    Example:- In record needs any approval or rejection task and its not mandatory to complete in this case a quick task is used.
    The main benefits of quick task is:-
    it reduces the load of DB, as it can be done by process variable only.
    It can be performed multiple times from related action of record.
    if it is terminated or ended by triggering of any exception doesn't affect the mail flow.
  • if we need to perform any action from process backed record, we can use quick task.
    Example:- In record needs any approval or rejection task and its not mandatory to complete in this case a quick task is used.
    The main benefits of quick task is:-
    it reduces the load of DB, as it can be done by process variable only.
    It can be performed multiple times from related action of record.
    if it is terminated or ended by triggering of any exception doesn't affect the mail flow.
Children
No Data