I am getting the attached error message when trying to use Query Database smart

I am getting the attached error message when trying to use Query Database smart service. I am doing a simple select statement: "select univ_name from University where univ_id = 1. (It is my first time using Query Database smart service and I am just trying to execute a simple scenario so ignore how simple the query is and the fact I am using univ_id = 1) I have a CDT called University with both fields univ_id and univ_name. What does the attached error message means? Also, how would I go ahead if I wanted to store the returned univ_name in a process variable? Would I create an output? If yes, how do I tell that output that I want to store the SQL response in my process variable?

OriginalPostID-191719

OriginalPostID-191719

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    That error generally means when Appian is trying to validate the table and columns you are going to query via the data source that it can't find a column with that name.

If the query was "validated", you would be able to go to the setup tab and store the output into a pv.

Also, if you have a CDT, you may want to use a query rule or query entity instead so you are not writing the query or having to set the data source in the model after import/export if the data source name is different.

Hope that helps!
    Certified Lead Developer
    That error generally means when Appian is trying to validate the table and columns you are going to query via the data source that it can't find a column with that name.

If the query was "validated", you would be able to go to the setup tab and store the output into a pv.

Also, if you have a CDT, you may want to use a query rule or query entity instead so you are not writing the query or having to set the data source in the model after import/export if the data source name is different.

Hope that helps!
Children
No Data