Hi, I'm tryng to do a web service client with a Eclipse. In particular I hav

Hi, I'm tryng to do a web service client with a Eclipse. In particular I have an appian process model published as web service that I am tryng to start with a java program. When I try to do the web service client with the Eclipse wizard I have an error: "The Service definition selected is invalid" and it said also: Selection must be WSDL. Somone could help me?

OriginalPostID-195679

OriginalPostID-195679

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The screenshot doesn't show the complete connection string, so I can't say if it is correct. Assuming this is the same string as used with the other environments, if this is working differently in different environments, are there different security configurations between them? If it is working correctly in the browser, it may be that you already have a session, which is allowing you to connect correctly.
  • The screenshot doesn't show the complete connection string, so I can't say if it is correct. Assuming this is the same string as used with the other environments, if this is working differently in different environments, are there different security configurations between them? If it is working correctly in the browser, it may be that you already have a session, which is allowing you to connect correctly.
Children
No Data