Hi, I've tryed to make a process model as a web server and do a web ser

Hi,
I've tryed to make a process model as a web server and do a web server client associated. In the first try all was working correctly and there was just one process model published. When I made another process model and published as web service all is bugged and I can't more do webservice client to call it. I can't even call the previous that I've created before. It seems that this feature work just one time and for just one process model. I wonder why for the first thing. For the second thing I wonder if I can now debug this feature because now I can't do anything. I mean I can still publish another process as webservice but I can't do the WebService Client (Eclipse can't recognize it as a web Service).
Anyone can help me on this?

OriginalPostID-197947

OriginalPostID-197947

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • the problem isn't that I can't invoke it. The problem is that I can't do the Client. When I did for the first time the client (when there was just one) all was working fine. When I created the second I have tryed to do the Web Service client with Eclipse and it doesn't work. So I have tryed to do another time the client of the first and it simply doesn't work. If I try to use the smart service Call web service it gave me the follow 4 warnings:
    1. The provided XSD file contains a definition for the type {{appiancorp.com/.../pm}StartProcessIFBinding}startResponse$anonymous, which already exists with the same structure. (APNX-2-4045-004)
    2. XSD Parsing Message: XSD: There is no xmlns declaration for namespace 'appiancorp.com/.../pm' (APNX-2-4047-000)
    3. XSD Parsing Message: XSD: There is no xmlns declaration for namespace 'appiancorp.com/.../types' (APNX-2-4047-000)
    4. The provided XSD file contains a definition for the type {{appiancorp.com/.../pm}StartProcessIFBinding}start$anonymous, which already exists with a different structure. The requested type will not be created and the existing type will not be altered. You must first delete the existing type if you intend to redefine it with a different structure. (APNX-2-4045-001)
    And if I invoke it from the smart service it doesn't even start.
  • the problem isn't that I can't invoke it. The problem is that I can't do the Client. When I did for the first time the client (when there was just one) all was working fine. When I created the second I have tryed to do the Web Service client with Eclipse and it doesn't work. So I have tryed to do another time the client of the first and it simply doesn't work. If I try to use the smart service Call web service it gave me the follow 4 warnings:
    1. The provided XSD file contains a definition for the type {{appiancorp.com/.../pm}StartProcessIFBinding}startResponse$anonymous, which already exists with the same structure. (APNX-2-4045-004)
    2. XSD Parsing Message: XSD: There is no xmlns declaration for namespace 'appiancorp.com/.../pm' (APNX-2-4047-000)
    3. XSD Parsing Message: XSD: There is no xmlns declaration for namespace 'appiancorp.com/.../types' (APNX-2-4047-000)
    4. The provided XSD file contains a definition for the type {{appiancorp.com/.../pm}StartProcessIFBinding}start$anonymous, which already exists with a different structure. The requested type will not be created and the existing type will not be altered. You must first delete the existing type if you intend to redefine it with a different structure. (APNX-2-4045-001)
    And if I invoke it from the smart service it doesn't even start.
Children
No Data