Hi, I've tryed to make a process model as a web server and do a web ser

Hi,
I've tryed to make a process model as a web server and do a web server client associated. In the first try all was working correctly and there was just one process model published. When I made another process model and published as web service all is bugged and I can't more do webservice client to call it. I can't even call the previous that I've created before. It seems that this feature work just one time and for just one process model. I wonder why for the first thing. For the second thing I wonder if I can now debug this feature because now I can't do anything. I mean I can still publish another process as webservice but I can't do the WebService Client (Eclipse can't recognize it as a web Service).
Anyone can help me on this?

OriginalPostID-197947

OriginalPostID-197947

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Also, I do not see anything in the attached log that stands out as being an issue with connecting to the web service (IE a denied connection, etc...). In the future, it would be better to include log snippets so that you do not expose the whole log to the forum in the case that potentially it has something you do not want to share with the whole Appian world. All I can suggest is to use an actual SOAP testing tool like SOAPUI prescribed above and see if you can get that to work.
  • Also, I do not see anything in the attached log that stands out as being an issue with connecting to the web service (IE a denied connection, etc...). In the future, it would be better to include log snippets so that you do not expose the whole log to the forum in the case that potentially it has something you do not want to share with the whole Appian world. All I can suggest is to use an actual SOAP testing tool like SOAPUI prescribed above and see if you can get that to work.
Children
No Data