Hi When I am creating cell keys and cell values and adding in Export to exc

Hi
When I am creating cell keys and cell values and adding in Export to excel smart service it works fine if the keys are till Z. However after that when key reaches AA, then it works incorrect. I mean , if the key is "AA1", then the data is rendred in the cell "A1" in excel instead of "AA1". Similarly if the key is "BB1", the data is getting populated in cell "B1". Why is this happening? Any special reason which I am missing out.

Thanks in advance...

OriginalPostID-65982

OriginalPostID-65982

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • This plug-in at the moment does not support exporting CDT. One way I can think of is to create a report with each column being cdt.value and then using the Export Report to Excel smart service that's in this package to get the data out.

For your other question, Cell__Keys and Cell_Values are array of the Cells in Excel where data should be written into and the corresponding data. Remember, this is a one-to-one mapping. For e.g Cell_Keys {"A1","A2","A3"} Cell values {"Cat","Bat","Rat"} would populate the first three cell columns of Column A with the corresponding value. Header Row is used for SQL to use the SQL column as the 1st row of the report
  • This plug-in at the moment does not support exporting CDT. One way I can think of is to create a report with each column being cdt.value and then using the Export Report to Excel smart service that's in this package to get the data out.

For your other question, Cell__Keys and Cell_Values are array of the Cells in Excel where data should be written into and the corresponding data. Remember, this is a one-to-one mapping. For e.g Cell_Keys {"A1","A2","A3"} Cell values {"Cat","Bat","Rat"} would populate the first three cell columns of Column A with the corresponding value. Header Row is used for SQL to use the SQL column as the 1st row of the report
Children
No Data