We have a requirement to send the Appian-automated email notifications for Creat

We have a requirement to send the Appian-automated email notifications for Create User/Password in the selected language of the new user (e.g.Russian).

An Action is used to Create New User and their Language, where the process model uses the Add New User smart service and then sets the locale of the new user. But when the Add New User is invoked, the email is sent automatically in the language of the logged in user (en-GB) - there is no way of setting the locale in this service before the username is created.

Can anyone suggest a way to send out these automated emails in language other than that of the logged-in user?

OriginalPostID-198352

OriginalPostID-198352

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• @debeshd Hi, though I am not aware of this 'locale' concept, I have understood that you aren't able to manage the locale setting along with user creation which is thereby making Appian to send email even before making a change in locale settings.

Will the issue be resolved if you are able to manage the locale settings along with User creation? Then 'Create User With i18n' smart service in the 'Personalization Utilities' Shared Component at https://forum.appian.com/suite/tempo/records/type/components/item/i4BCLGOdlMUpdGVqT-RV7oRg74uEGJO5Cb7KYxEjgyTGbux6M_U3PCz88J2bm5H/view/summary might give you an answer.

I might be wrong but that was just a thought which came to my mind by understanding the situation.