I've created a process that includes a voting procedure. Voting ends at a p

Certified Senior Developer
I've created a process that includes a voting procedure. Voting ends at a preset date/time. I'm trying to include a Quick Task that allows a specific group of individuals the ability to view the current voting status. I've got the Quick task in place and included a rule that 'enables it' which appears to be working (see attached image). It is also listed as an enabled Quick Task when I view the Process Details (Quick Tasks tab) but it does not display in Tempo in the list of tasks for this group. How do I get it to display in the group's Task List? Also - when I click on the task from the Quick Tasks tab, it opens the Tempo view but the task is not there to select.

Do I have to create a process-backed record and make this quick task a related action? I'd prefer to have it display in users' task list. I would create an exception rule that would disable this rule when the voting end date/time is reached. The documentation isn't clear on this. I rea...

OriginalPostID-199357

OriginalPostID-199357

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Judy,

AFAIK quick tasks are not displayed in task queue. If you still need to show this task in task tab, you have to uncheck that 'quick task' option in user input task node.

However if your use case is only to display data to users, and don't want them to perform any operation, going for a record to display the data will be a better option. Another good option is to make a tempo report under reports tab to show the voting data (with some filters and milestone for status).
  • Hi Judy,

AFAIK quick tasks are not displayed in task queue. If you still need to show this task in task tab, you have to uncheck that 'quick task' option in user input task node.

However if your use case is only to display data to users, and don't want them to perform any operation, going for a record to display the data will be a better option. Another good option is to make a tempo report under reports tab to show the voting data (with some filters and milestone for status).
Children
No Data