Hi All, I published the process model as service & used that url

Hi All,

I published the process model as service & used that url into SOAP UI. I am getting the following error:

org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: error: Unexpected element: TAG_END

Can any one guide what is the issue?

Thanks

OriginalPostID-199964

OriginalPostID-199964

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I think my theory is correct. I edited my configuration files to require authentication for URLs of type /webservice/processmodel/ (which is NOT the default behavior) and got the same error with SoapUI.

You should check with your system administrator if the SSO solution is protecting URLs of type /webservice/processmodel/, it should not, since the invocation already has protection via the required authentication parameters in the request.
  • I think my theory is correct. I edited my configuration files to require authentication for URLs of type /webservice/processmodel/ (which is NOT the default behavior) and got the same error with SoapUI.

You should check with your system administrator if the SSO solution is protecting URLs of type /webservice/processmodel/, it should not, since the invocation already has protection via the required authentication parameters in the request.
Children
No Data