I have a main process running a synchronous subprocess followed by a 'Delete

I have a main process running a synchronous subprocess followed by a 'Delete from Data Store Entity task'. The subprocess deletes all files and folders for each record in my array. It is defined so that it runs one instance for each item found in an array, it is set to run all instances at the same time and is set to move on when all instances are done. However, I'm finding that the 'Delete from Data Store task' following this subprocess starts before all my instances are completed in the subprocess. Since the 'Delete from Data Store' task is dependant upon the all records being processed in the subprocess first, I end up with multiple errors. Is there an additional setting that I'm missing here? How can I force my subprocess to process all records before moving on?...

OriginalPostID-66497

OriginalPostID-66497

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• The task completion on the MNI does not mean that the files and folders are really deleted. I understand you set to move on when all instances are completed, Did you assure that the permissions are good for all files and folders you expect to delete. keep a UI node so it stops for user action after the MNI and before the Delete from datastore task, and see if the MNI really did what it should do.
  • Thanks. I added a UI node between the subprocess which deletes the documents and folders and the node that deletes the db entries. I've found that if my array contains only one record, the process runs to completion without issue. All my folders and documents are removed from the documents section and then the entries are deleted from the DB. The problem occurs when I have more than one entry in my array.