hi, i want to use a sub-process startForm as a user task. went

hi,
i want to use a sub-process startForm as a user task.
went i assign someone on the tab "Assignment" in the sub process smart node, a portal form is generated by default on Forms tab.
it's work but it's portal form.
if i try to copy / past the sail form definition, but i don't know how to map the input sub process variable to the sail form input... there is no data tab with input to map the "ac!" variables.
thanks in advance

OriginalPostID-202554

OriginalPostID-202554

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I've never used the forms tab on a sub-process node, normally the sub-process would be unattended (run as process designer) rather than being an attended node. If it's not an attended node then the forms tab is no longer available.
    It sounds like you're trying to prevent the sub-process from running until the user submits this form, so using a start form in the sub-process should give you that same functionality. Or as Phil suggested, you could put the form in front of the sub-process node and add logic to not enter the sub-process if it's not necessary.
  • I've never used the forms tab on a sub-process node, normally the sub-process would be unattended (run as process designer) rather than being an attended node. If it's not an attended node then the forms tab is no longer available.
    It sounds like you're trying to prevent the sub-process from running until the user submits this form, so using a start form in the sub-process should give you that same functionality. Or as Phil suggested, you could put the form in front of the sub-process node and add logic to not enter the sub-process if it's not necessary.
Children
No Data