hi, i want to use a sub-process startForm as a user task. went

hi,
i want to use a sub-process startForm as a user task.
went i assign someone on the tab "Assignment" in the sub process smart node, a portal form is generated by default on Forms tab.
it's work but it's portal form.
if i try to copy / past the sail form definition, but i don't know how to map the input sub process variable to the sail form input... there is no data tab with input to map the "ac!" variables.
thanks in advance

OriginalPostID-202554

OriginalPostID-202554

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi everyone,

We are also facing the same issue unfortunately. The main reason why you want the start form to be on the sub-process but not outside is so that automated activities (document generation, email sender, etc.) are from the user that did the start form. Currently this is an issue for us, as the process is not initiated with the correct user. Does anyone have any other workaround on this?

Thanks,
    Krassimir
  • Hi everyone,

We are also facing the same issue unfortunately. The main reason why you want the start form to be on the sub-process but not outside is so that automated activities (document generation, email sender, etc.) are from the user that did the start form. Currently this is an issue for us, as the process is not initiated with the correct user. Does anyone have any other workaround on this?

Thanks,
    Krassimir
Children
No Data