hi, i want to use a sub-process startForm as a user task. went

hi,
i want to use a sub-process startForm as a user task.
went i assign someone on the tab "Assignment" in the sub process smart node, a portal form is generated by default on Forms tab.
it's work but it's portal form.
if i try to copy / past the sail form definition, but i don't know how to map the input sub process variable to the sail form input... there is no data tab with input to map the "ac!" variables.
thanks in advance

OriginalPostID-202554

OriginalPostID-202554

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You cannot use a PV for quite a lot of smart services. Just a few examples: document creator (resulting in document being created by parent process initiator, not current user), email sender (resulting in email being sent on behalf of parent process initiator), etc. Victor's point still stands, it's still a quite big loss of functionality that was working on Portal and causing us issues when refactoring legacy apps.
  • You cannot use a PV for quite a lot of smart services. Just a few examples: document creator (resulting in document being created by parent process initiator, not current user), email sender (resulting in email being sent on behalf of parent process initiator), etc. Victor's point still stands, it's still a quite big loss of functionality that was working on Portal and causing us issues when refactoring legacy apps.
Children
No Data