How can I get tp!id for a task, when a task is assigned and before it has been s

Certified Senior Developer
How can I get tp!id for a task, when a task is assigned and before it has been submitted?

OriginalPostID-202561

OriginalPostID-202561

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Once a task node has been started, the assignment expression executes. This means that after starting a task node, updating the process variable used in its assignment will not change the assignment of the task.

If you want to reassign a task, I would suggest using the Task Smart Services Plug-in, found here: forum.appian.com/.../summary

You'll still need to create a Task Report in order to pull the relevant Task IDs into process B, but this will allow the reassignment to work correctly.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Once a task node has been started, the assignment expression executes. This means that after starting a task node, updating the process variable used in its assignment will not change the assignment of the task.

If you want to reassign a task, I would suggest using the Task Smart Services Plug-in, found here: forum.appian.com/.../summary

You'll still need to create a Task Report in order to pull the relevant Task IDs into process B, but this will allow the reassignment to work correctly.
Children
No Data