On the 'Alerts' tab for a process, there are two choices, the 'syste

On the 'Alerts' tab for a process, there are two choices, the 'system defaults' or 'custom'

Instead of updating every process model, we want the default to only send alerts to a specific group of users.

Is there a way to update the system defaults for process model alerts?

OriginalPostID-202645

OriginalPostID-202645

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    By default, alerts are automatically sent to process administrators, process model administrators, and system administrators. I do not believe you can configure this default value.

If you want to quickly update alert settings on many models, I would suggest looking at the 'Set Alert Recipients For PM' smart service inside the Process Model Utilities plug-in, found here: forum.appian.com/.../summary

This would allow you change all of your models' alert settings in a quick and timely manner.
    Certified Lead Developer
    By default, alerts are automatically sent to process administrators, process model administrators, and system administrators. I do not believe you can configure this default value.

If you want to quickly update alert settings on many models, I would suggest looking at the 'Set Alert Recipients For PM' smart service inside the Process Model Utilities plug-in, found here: forum.appian.com/.../summary

This would allow you change all of your models' alert settings in a quick and timely manner.
Children
No Data