I have an issue with the gateways OR. In the user task, the user can chose

I have an issue with the gateways OR.
In the user task, the user can chose between GO and RELOAD, RELOAD set a Boolean BO to true. The OR output is done according to the value of BO: if true go to Sub-Process, else go to XOR. The Script Task next Sub-process set BO to false before re-launch the user task. The issue occur the second time that the user task is done, the process is stuck on the gateway. I have no alert in the designer, so I have no clue why the process is stuck here. Thanks for your help.

OriginalPostID-210325

OriginalPostID-210325

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • In my process the only way to come back on the OR gateway is the flow with the scrip task "FUND" and the user task "Affichage du fichier FUND". (If the process go from the XOR up to the OR, the flow will never come back and the flow will go to the next XOR (down)). So the both times the input flow of the OR come from the user task. I should put the empty script task after the user task?
  • In my process the only way to come back on the OR gateway is the flow with the scrip task "FUND" and the user task "Affichage du fichier FUND". (If the process go from the XOR up to the OR, the flow will never come back and the flow will go to the next XOR (down)). So the both times the input flow of the OR come from the user task. I should put the empty script task after the user task?
Children
No Data