I have an issue with the gateways OR. In the user task, the user can chose

I have an issue with the gateways OR.
In the user task, the user can chose between GO and RELOAD, RELOAD set a Boolean BO to true. The OR output is done according to the value of BO: if true go to Sub-Process, else go to XOR. The Script Task next Sub-process set BO to false before re-launch the user task. The issue occur the second time that the user task is done, the process is stuck on the gateway. I have no alert in the designer, so I have no clue why the process is stuck here. Thanks for your help.

OriginalPostID-210325

OriginalPostID-210325

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @vianneym An answer to the question which you have asked at last - As per the diagram attached, the XOR gateways has only one path and it's the OR gateway that has more than one path which is green in colour. The suggestion given by @rajasekhar here is actually speaking about XOR (and offcourse your diagram doesn't have an issue with XOR as far as I see) but you can also apply the same to OR gateway which is already specified by @christineh. I should say that the link specified by @vineeta should aid you in this case.
  • @vianneym An answer to the question which you have asked at last - As per the diagram attached, the XOR gateways has only one path and it's the OR gateway that has more than one path which is green in colour. The suggestion given by @rajasekhar here is actually speaking about XOR (and offcourse your diagram doesn't have an issue with XOR as far as I see) but you can also apply the same to OR gateway which is already specified by @christineh. I should say that the link specified by @vineeta should aid you in this case.
Children
No Data