Hello, I am looking for help with document uploads in Appian.

Hello,

I am looking for help with document uploads in Appian.

Is there a way to delete versions of a document at specific indexes, and will Appian then update the version numbers?

For example, I have a document with 4 versions and I want to delete versions 2 and 3. I want the final result to be that there are two versions of the document, and version 4 is now labeled version 2.

Is this possible?

OriginalPostID-212588

OriginalPostID-212588

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I was hoping to find a way to do this within the process model.

The use case is as follows:

There are three forms. A user can upload a document on form two. From any of the forms you can click previous to return to a previous form. When the user returns to form two they can choose to upload a document again or continue with the document they uploaded already. When they upload another document this increments the document to version 2, even though the process hasn't been completed yet.

We are trying to avoid these extra, unnecessary versions.
  • I was hoping to find a way to do this within the process model.

The use case is as follows:

There are three forms. A user can upload a document on form two. From any of the forms you can click previous to return to a previous form. When the user returns to form two they can choose to upload a document again or continue with the document they uploaded already. When they upload another document this increments the document to version 2, even though the process hasn't been completed yet.

We are trying to avoid these extra, unnecessary versions.
Children
No Data