My Used Case is to Send Email in 4 different dates in year like 1/10, 4/17, 5/20

My Used Case is to Send Email in 4 different dates in year like 1/10, 4/17, 5/20, 10/01. I designed a process such a way when it run on 1/10 and constant value Ex: UPD-TIME will be updated as 4/17 and when it runs on 4/17 it updates on 5/20 and same with 10/01. I used the constant UPD-TIME in "Start Event Timer - Delay untill Time and Date Specified by the expression" but it is not working. Please let me know is there any other better approach to achieve this.

OriginalPostID-216444

OriginalPostID-216444

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • So you are trying to dynamically change the timer's start event delay for when the process runs? I don't think you can do that. When the process model is published (and first run?) the values used in the constant/expression are set for the start timer and can't be changed. Alternatively, you could have the process run every day, and have it execute and immediately go to a XOR where you check a condition that the current date = your desired date. If it is the same, continue the process, else go to a terminate end event. Sure, the process will run daily now, but it effectively won't do anything. If you set the condition to check that the current date is in a string of dates that you store in a constant you could change the constant whenever you want and the next day the process will check for the current list of dates.
  • So you are trying to dynamically change the timer's start event delay for when the process runs? I don't think you can do that. When the process model is published (and first run?) the values used in the constant/expression are set for the start timer and can't be changed. Alternatively, you could have the process run every day, and have it execute and immediately go to a XOR where you check a condition that the current date = your desired date. If it is the same, continue the process, else go to a terminate end event. Sure, the process will run daily now, but it effectively won't do anything. If you set the condition to check that the current date is in a string of dates that you store in a constant you could change the constant whenever you want and the next day the process will check for the current list of dates.
Children
No Data