Hi, How can I have a Task link to a User input Task in the editable g

Hi,

How can I have a Task link to a User input Task in the editable grid?

Thanks in advance,
Nimisha.

OriginalPostID-218009

OriginalPostID-218009

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @nimishan Good, may I know what you would you like to do with that link? I should also say that the links which you construct with regards to process model object holds good in case of Internet Explorer. And when it comes to browsers other than IE, afaik Appian should be on 16.2+ in order to make the pop-up functionalities work. And with regards to the construction of links, you can construct the link by observing the pattern in the address bar of the browser or pop-up window or hover over the text that is clickable or use the Developer Tools(which I believe would be available by clicking F12). Further I hope that you are not targeting this links to the end users.
  • @nimishan Good, may I know what you would you like to do with that link? I should also say that the links which you construct with regards to process model object holds good in case of Internet Explorer. And when it comes to browsers other than IE, afaik Appian should be on 16.2+ in order to make the pop-up functionalities work. And with regards to the construction of links, you can construct the link by observing the pattern in the address bar of the browser or pop-up window or hover over the text that is clickable or use the Developer Tools(which I believe would be available by clicking F12). Further I hope that you are not targeting this links to the end users.
Children
No Data