Hi, How can I have a Task link to a User input Task in the editable g

Hi,

How can I have a Task link to a User input Task in the editable grid?

Thanks in advance,
Nimisha.

OriginalPostID-218009

OriginalPostID-218009

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • If you are on 16.2, a!startProcess() at forum.appian.com/.../Start_Process_Smart_Service.html is an option for you.

If you are on 7.4+ but below 16.2, fn!startprocesswrite() at forum.appian.com/.../summary is an option for you. You can also find many examples in forum for this and here is the one among those many for you: forum.appian.com/.../e-135572.

If the Appian version is prior to 7.4, fn!runprocess() is an option, but I believe its deprecated.

And in order to initiate the process, you can make use of any SAIL Component but the component should consist of 'saveInto' attribute and you should interact with the respective SAIL Component in order to trigger the operations written under 'saveInto'.

And finally ignore my last but one comment as it doesn't fit your requirement and suggested on different lines.

Though am not sure what you are trying to achieve in the process model, it might be worth checking for a possibility to implement the update functionality directly (may be by making use of a!httpWrite()?) rather than triggering a process model in case of a straight forward updates. Anyhow I would leave it to other practitioners as I am not very keen at Integrations.
  • If you are on 16.2, a!startProcess() at forum.appian.com/.../Start_Process_Smart_Service.html is an option for you.

If you are on 7.4+ but below 16.2, fn!startprocesswrite() at forum.appian.com/.../summary is an option for you. You can also find many examples in forum for this and here is the one among those many for you: forum.appian.com/.../e-135572.

If the Appian version is prior to 7.4, fn!runprocess() is an option, but I believe its deprecated.

And in order to initiate the process, you can make use of any SAIL Component but the component should consist of 'saveInto' attribute and you should interact with the respective SAIL Component in order to trigger the operations written under 'saveInto'.

And finally ignore my last but one comment as it doesn't fit your requirement and suggested on different lines.

Though am not sure what you are trying to achieve in the process model, it might be worth checking for a possibility to implement the update functionality directly (may be by making use of a!httpWrite()?) rather than triggering a process model in case of a straight forward updates. Anyhow I would leave it to other practitioners as I am not very keen at Integrations.
Children
No Data