Hi, How can I have a Task link to a User input Task in the editable g

Hi,

How can I have a Task link to a User input Task in the editable grid?

Thanks in advance,
Nimisha.

OriginalPostID-218009

OriginalPostID-218009

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks you for providing all the useful information.
    I could bind the fn!startprocesswrite() with a!submitLink() and it worked. But, I am not able to use a!submitLink() in a!gridLinkColumn() of Grid. It throws below error.

A link column [label=“Claim”] has an invalid value for “data”. “data” can only be of type SafeLink or ProcessTaskLink. Received DynamicLink at index 1

Any suggestion on how to call the startprocesswrite() from Grid? As per the comments here: forum.appian.com/.../e-135572 (When you click on the button or link, the setter function(in this case 'startprocesswrite') will be executed. And Appian tries to pass button or link value to the setter function.). But it throws me error if I apply submitLink() in a!gridLinkColumn().

• Thanks you for providing all the useful information.
    I could bind the fn!startprocesswrite() with a!submitLink() and it worked. But, I am not able to use a!submitLink() in a!gridLinkColumn() of Grid. It throws below error.

A link column [label=“Claim”] has an invalid value for “data”. “data” can only be of type SafeLink or ProcessTaskLink. Received DynamicLink at index 1

Any suggestion on how to call the startprocesswrite() from Grid? As per the comments here: forum.appian.com/.../e-135572 (When you click on the button or link, the setter function(in this case 'startprocesswrite') will be executed. And Appian tries to pass button or link value to the setter function.). But it throws me error if I apply submitLink() in a!gridLinkColumn().

Children
No Data