Hi, How can I have a Task link to a User input Task in the editable g

Hi,

How can I have a Task link to a User input Task in the editable grid?

Thanks in advance,
Nimisha.

OriginalPostID-218009

OriginalPostID-218009

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @nimishan Here goes the code:

a!gridTextColumn(
    label: "Claim",
    data: index(local!data.data, "abc", {}),
    links: if(local!data.totalCount=0,null,apply(a!submitLink(value: _, saveInto: {a!save(local!testBool,{abc:save!value})}), index(local!data.data, "abc", {})))
    )

@tim.clarke Not sure, if I am correct but isn't it that the value should be a label value pair(in order to pass value to process parameters), that is, {abc:value} rather than with value directly. I guess as per your code snippet the value will be sent directly rather than as a label value pair. I might be wrong but that's what nu understanding is. :-)
  • @nimishan Here goes the code:

a!gridTextColumn(
    label: "Claim",
    data: index(local!data.data, "abc", {}),
    links: if(local!data.totalCount=0,null,apply(a!submitLink(value: _, saveInto: {a!save(local!testBool,{abc:save!value})}), index(local!data.data, "abc", {})))
    )

@tim.clarke Not sure, if I am correct but isn't it that the value should be a label value pair(in order to pass value to process parameters), that is, {abc:value} rather than with value directly. I guess as per your code snippet the value will be sent directly rather than as a label value pair. I might be wrong but that's what nu understanding is. :-)
Children
No Data