I am facing a problem in writing values to multiple data store. What I am trying

I am facing a problem in writing values to multiple data store. What I am trying to do is :
1)I have created an interface with 2 sections. Section 1 stores data in one CDT(emp1) and Section 2 stores data in another CDT(emp2).
2)I have created the process model and have included the ‘Write to multiple data store’ smart service.
The problem I am facing with this is the value under DATA->Output->Results->Storedvalues->targets, when I set the target variable and click on ‘OK’ and check the same node again, the value vanishes.
I need guidance to solve this issue.

processmodel.docx

OriginalPostID-219388

OriginalPostID-219388

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @zianf up to my knowledge, these kind of problem with occur due to privileges, wrong assignments. but as per your response those are fine.

so the remaining one which i know for getting these kind of issue is because of passing null value in data. even i checked it in my system, with the same kind of input and output configuration which you have given but i didn't faced any issue. later i made the value for data as null and tried. then i am getting same kind of issue which you are getting.
    so please check the values in the instance like whether your pv!Emp1_basic and pv!Emp2_add having values are not. for that run the that process model for debugging mode and check or open previous instances in monitor mode and check.
    for your understanding please check how i configured in below attachments
  • @zianf up to my knowledge, these kind of problem with occur due to privileges, wrong assignments. but as per your response those are fine.

so the remaining one which i know for getting these kind of issue is because of passing null value in data. even i checked it in my system, with the same kind of input and output configuration which you have given but i didn't faced any issue. later i made the value for data as null and tried. then i am getting same kind of issue which you are getting.
    so please check the values in the instance like whether your pv!Emp1_basic and pv!Emp2_add having values are not. for that run the that process model for debugging mode and check or open previous instances in monitor mode and check.
    for your understanding please check how i configured in below attachments
Children
No Data