I am facing a problem in writing values to multiple data store. What I am trying

I am facing a problem in writing values to multiple data store. What I am trying to do is :
1)I have created an interface with 2 sections. Section 1 stores data in one CDT(emp1) and Section 2 stores data in another CDT(emp2).
2)I have created the process model and have included the ‘Write to multiple data store’ smart service.
The problem I am facing with this is the value under DATA->Output->Results->Storedvalues->targets, when I set the target variable and click on ‘OK’ and check the same node again, the value vanishes.
I need guidance to solve this issue.

processmodel.docx

OriginalPostID-219388

OriginalPostID-219388

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • HI all, I tried everything url told me to. The process model dint show any alerts but when I checked the database, only the primary key is getting fed. So I just tried some other way and split the data in the form and used 2x 'Write to DataStore Entity'and with the help of 'Sub-process' node and 'Script Task' , combined the data and wrote it into the 3rd table in the database

• HI all, I tried everything url told me to. The process model dint show any alerts but when I checked the database, only the primary key is getting fed. So I just tried some other way and split the data in the form and used 2x 'Write to DataStore Entity'and with the help of 'Sub-process' node and 'Script Task' , combined the data and wrote it into the 3rd table in the database

Children
No Data