Hi - I need to have this one particular privilege set to "No Pri

Hi -

I need to have this one particular privilege set to "No Privilege", but every time after I select it, Save & Publish, it resets back to "Can Reassign the Task to Anyone". Does anyone know how to figure out why it would keep resetting it's status like this, even though I keep Saving and Publishing the changes?

I can attach a screenshot of the Process Model this User Input Task is a part of if that helps.

Thanks!

OriginalPostID-219447

OriginalPostID-219447

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• Based on the grid in the screenshot, it looks like you ended up defining two assignees (with the same expression) for the task. The first one kept your desired no privedge setting and when the new one was accidentally created, it got the default setting. This probably happened because if you open the expression editor and save, it will save a new copy of the assignment (notice how there is a colon in the assignment picker indicating it is a list). Try this: copy the assignment expression to your clipboard, clear out the entire assignment field directly in the assignment tab, open the expression editor to paste your expression, and set your reassignment. After that, avoid opening the expression editor again and see if your assignment privledges remain.