what is the best way to activity chain a subprocess/task after an exception flow

what is the best way to activity chain a subprocess/task after an exception flow is triggered?i tried adding an empty script task and activity chain to a subprocess,but it won't work. My scenario is to update db and auto-refresh the page values when certain condition is met....

OriginalPostID-68968

OriginalPostID-68968

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • it won't activity chain to the next task. My scenario is a user will reserve a slot (update db) after 30mins. while the form is still open,and status is still <>"confirm",it should trigger an exception flow and start subprocess (cancel update in db) and return to the same form with a new message that the reservation has been auto-cancelled.It's like updating db and refreshing the form values when certain conditions are met
  • it won't activity chain to the next task. My scenario is a user will reserve a slot (update db) after 30mins. while the form is still open,and status is still <>"confirm",it should trigger an exception flow and start subprocess (cancel update in db) and return to the same form with a new message that the reservation has been auto-cancelled.It's like updating db and refreshing the form values when certain conditions are met
Children
No Data