what is the best way to activity chain a subprocess/task after an exception flow

what is the best way to activity chain a subprocess/task after an exception flow is triggered?i tried adding an empty script task and activity chain to a subprocess,but it won't work. My scenario is to update db and auto-refresh the page values when certain condition is met....

OriginalPostID-68968

OriginalPostID-68968

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • yes i know,but i saw suggestions in a thread that you can achieve it by connecting the exception flow to an empty script task and activity chained it to the next task, but this does not work when i tried it. What's the best way for the user to see the updated values from the db while their form is currently open so users will be notified on the form the available slots and/or that their reservation has been auto-cancelled by the system.
  • yes i know,but i saw suggestions in a thread that you can achieve it by connecting the exception flow to an empty script task and activity chained it to the next task, but this does not work when i tried it. What's the best way for the user to see the updated values from the db while their form is currently open so users will be notified on the form the available slots and/or that their reservation has been auto-cancelled by the system.
Children
No Data