Hi All, I am facing Issue while storing the Multiple Documents(Document PV

Hi All,
I am facing Issue while storing the Multiple Documents(Document PV is Multiple) into Database.But database storing only one document.Kindly help me in resolving this issue?

Thanks

OriginalPostID-219647

OriginalPostID-219647

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @ramesh

If your main table has primary key and if you want to store multiple documents id's upon it then best way is to go for nested objects.. like in your case for one order there can be 10 documents

So create a table for documents alone like Pkey,OrderId,Document_I'd etc.. details you want

And now map the corresponding documents of particular order and persist into that table , and when ever u need it you can query using ur order I'd so that it will return all 10 docs I'd

You can consider this approach as well ....
  • @ramesh

If your main table has primary key and if you want to store multiple documents id's upon it then best way is to go for nested objects.. like in your case for one order there can be 10 documents

So create a table for documents alone like Pkey,OrderId,Document_I'd etc.. details you want

And now map the corresponding documents of particular order and persist into that table , and when ever u need it you can query using ur order I'd so that it will return all 10 docs I'd

You can consider this approach as well ....
Children
No Data