Is there a way to get the original task start time from a portal task report for

Is there a way to get the original task start time from a portal task report for a task that has been reassigned? tp!starttime will be updated if a task is reassigned.

I've seen similar posts on the forum but no direct answer. Thanks in advance!

OriginalPostID-219653

OriginalPostID-219653

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @peterh

One approach you can follow but I am not sure how could that can be done your way

Just place a script task before an User Input task and place a condition in output tab like if(isnull(pv!xxxxxx), {}, tp!starttime) and store the value in any PV

Upon this u can create a new column in your process report and map this pv value into it ... So when first time model runs u 'll get a time and that will be constant and it Won't get changed unlike directly call function in your process report. If task get returns for reassignment if() manage to keeps the time. If you need this for all approval level u can create a CDT ...

You can think of this where u really needs accurate timings to be captured...
  • @peterh

One approach you can follow but I am not sure how could that can be done your way

Just place a script task before an User Input task and place a condition in output tab like if(isnull(pv!xxxxxx), {}, tp!starttime) and store the value in any PV

Upon this u can create a new column in your process report and map this pv value into it ... So when first time model runs u 'll get a time and that will be constant and it Won't get changed unlike directly call function in your process report. If task get returns for reassignment if() manage to keeps the time. If you need this for all approval level u can create a CDT ...

You can think of this where u really needs accurate timings to be captured...
Children
No Data