I have received the following error message from a process Model which is not ch

I have received the following error message from a process Model which is not changed/redeployed since past 5 months.

Examine the activity class to correct the error and then resume.

But I have redeployed the parent process models a number of times since then. As I have not changed anything in the sub-process (Process Model in error) I am not sure about the exact fix for such errors.

Would really appreciate if anyone can suggest a solution to such errors.

OriginalPostID-224868

OriginalPostID-224868

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks Stefan for pointing me to the log files. I was able to search for the right place where it says that error has occurred in my process, but I am not able to understand the exact reason for the error. Will you be able to help me decode the this error log?

I have attached the note file with just error in discussion.

Thanks a lot in advance!

@bryant.st39, Thanks for the possible reason for this error, could you please help me on how to check if my process participant is activated or deactivated?

Appian Error Log.txt

• Thanks Stefan for pointing me to the log files. I was able to search for the right place where it says that error has occurred in my process, but I am not able to understand the exact reason for the error. Will you be able to help me decode the this error log?

I have attached the note file with just error in discussion.

Thanks a lot in advance!

@bryant.st39, Thanks for the possible reason for this error, could you please help me on how to check if my process participant is activated or deactivated?

Appian Error Log.txt

Children
No Data