I have received the following error message from a process Model which is not ch

I have received the following error message from a process Model which is not changed/redeployed since past 5 months.

Examine the activity class to correct the error and then resume.

But I have redeployed the parent process models a number of times since then. As I have not changed anything in the sub-process (Process Model in error) I am not sure about the exact fix for such errors.

Would really appreciate if anyone can suggest a solution to such errors.

OriginalPostID-224868

OriginalPostID-224868

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • From the attached error log, a quick search for the phrase "Caused By" will find any errors, in this the pertinent error msg is "Caused by: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianRuntimeException: com.appiancorp.security.authz.AuthorizationException: The user [sailesh.dadlani.sandbox] does not have sufficient privileges to perform the requested action because they are not in any role."...search for that user in the deactivated user list. In cases like this we've had to reassign the role responsible for executing the action.
  • From the attached error log, a quick search for the phrase "Caused By" will find any errors, in this the pertinent error msg is "Caused by: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianRuntimeException: com.appiancorp.security.authz.AuthorizationException: The user [sailesh.dadlani.sandbox] does not have sufficient privileges to perform the requested action because they are not in any role."...search for that user in the deactivated user list. In cases like this we've had to reassign the role responsible for executing the action.
Children
No Data