Possible to find the process id for a specific active process that is associated with a specific account?

Certified Senior Developer

I have 2 processes that run independently but are associated with the same 'account'. Users perform separate actions for this account and can, at any time, cancel the account. If a user cancels an account in one of the processes, is there a way for me to create a step that would cancel the other active process? I know there's a 'cancel process' smart service, but I would need to know the process id for the process that needed to be cancelled. Since they would both point to the same account, is there a way for me to find the process id for a specific active process that is associated with a specific account?

OriginalPostID-226952

OriginalPostID-226952

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    You would be able to create a process report that includes the account Id and as context points to all of the process models where these tasks are created. If you also return the process Id you can then feed the cancel process smart service. This is a very common design principle, hopefully you can make it work for your use case.
    Certified Lead Developer
    You would be able to create a process report that includes the account Id and as context points to all of the process models where these tasks are created. If you also return the process Id you can then feed the cancel process smart service. This is a very common design principle, hopefully you can make it work for your use case.
Children
No Data