Possible to find the process id for a specific active process that is associated with a specific account?

Certified Senior Developer

I have 2 processes that run independently but are associated with the same 'account'. Users perform separate actions for this account and can, at any time, cancel the account. If a user cancels an account in one of the processes, is there a way for me to create a step that would cancel the other active process? I know there's a 'cancel process' smart service, but I would need to know the process id for the process that needed to be cancelled. Since they would both point to the same account, is there a way for me to find the process id for a specific active process that is associated with a specific account?

OriginalPostID-226952

OriginalPostID-226952

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    By 'account' - I'm referring to an account that needs to be renewed. There are 2 separate workflows associated with approvals that need to be completed in order to renew that account. Because there are too many steps/conditions to keep the 2 workflows together (in the same process model) and the timelines to complete them are very different, I separated them into 2 process models. However, if somewhere in the workflow of one process, the request to renew the account is disapproved - the whole renewal process should stop. So - I need to find a way to do that. I think the process report is the way to go...I just need to work through the recipe in the documentation to figure out how to use it.
    By 'account' - I'm referring to an account that needs to be renewed. There are 2 separate workflows associated with approvals that need to be completed in order to renew that account. Because there are too many steps/conditions to keep the 2 workflows together (in the same process model) and the timelines to complete them are very different, I separated them into 2 process models. However, if somewhere in the workflow of one process, the request to renew the account is disapproved - the whole renewal process should stop. So - I need to find a way to do that. I think the process report is the way to go...I just need to work through the recipe in the documentation to figure out how to use it.
Children
No Data