How to find users last login time stamp?

#ProcessModeling
~~~Appian 7.6~~~~
Hello, How to find users last login time stamp?
As per the requirement ‘if user doesn’t login to Appian application for 30 days, system needs to send email notification informing user that the account will be deactivated’. It has to be done at application level.
I will appreciate any help, Thanks!

OriginalPostID-231874

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @anamika I don't think you would be able to do it by reading the contents of login-audit.csv as mentioned above because afaik it records the login information considering the entire Appian instance but not any applications that reside in it.

Opting for the approach mentioned above by @harshav means that you are deactivating the user by checking his logins at the Appian instance level but not at the application level.
  • @anamika I don't think you would be able to do it by reading the contents of login-audit.csv as mentioned above because afaik it records the login information considering the entire Appian instance but not any applications that reside in it.

Opting for the approach mentioned above by @harshav means that you are deactivating the user by checking his logins at the Appian instance level but not at the application level.
Children
No Data