Process triggering on Task Accept

We are on 16.2 cloud.

Is there a way I can trigger a process when someone accepts a task?

OriginalPostID-235352

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @aksharc -

I have a approach in mind which might fulfill this requirement of yours.
    You can have an exception configured in the User Input Task which will get triggered when tp!owner gets initialized.

Or in the same process model you can have another flow parallel to this User Input Task. Prior to this you can create a task report where in you can pass the task id if the User Input Task and check whether anybody accepted the task or not.

Once you determine that whehter the task was accepted or not using any of the above method, then you can use a!startprocess or use sub-process to trigger another process.

Hope the information was useful.
  • @aksharc -

I have a approach in mind which might fulfill this requirement of yours.
    You can have an exception configured in the User Input Task which will get triggered when tp!owner gets initialized.

Or in the same process model you can have another flow parallel to this User Input Task. Prior to this you can create a task report where in you can pass the task id if the User Input Task and check whether anybody accepted the task or not.

Once you determine that whehter the task was accepted or not using any of the above method, then you can use a!startprocess or use sub-process to trigger another process.

Hope the information was useful.
Children
No Data