16.2 Start Process Sub process

I am doing some performance testing involving the start process smart service, and have a loop that runs the start process smart service 1000 times, with a script task and OR gate in between each iteration. For some reason, I am experiencing a failure rate of ~10% with the smart service, where it just sends me an alert saying "An error occurred in executing an Activity Class." As in, it will run it several times successfully, and then produce this error, stopping the process. Does anyone know what causes this, or at least how to fix it?

OriginalPostID-238982

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @Henry. There are some server side setting for node instances limit. After completion of the node instances limit, the node will not execute. So go to Start Process node properties > other tab > Execution Options > Under "When this node is completed" > Here check the "Delete previously completed/cancelled instances." checkbox. Now the node will delete each completed instance and the node can run infinity times.
  • @Henry. There are some server side setting for node instances limit. After completion of the node instances limit, the node will not execute. So go to Start Process node properties > other tab > Execution Options > Under "When this node is completed" > Here check the "Delete previously completed/cancelled instances." checkbox. Now the node will delete each completed instance and the node can run infinity times.
Children
No Data