Publish Process Model as Web Service

Certified Lead Developer
Hi,
I have published a Process Model as Web Service, having one optional Parameter, also created one more Process Model where i have used Call Web Service Smart Service to invoke my above Created Service ...?WSDL file along with pv! value as the parameter for the Web Service, But when start execution of my 2nd process Model, it is getting pass till the End Node (including Call Web Service Smart Service) successfully, but my Exposed Web Service Process Model is not getting Instantiate (or) Initialize, and hence i am unable to get expected response.
Please help me regarding this.

Thanks..

OriginalPostID-243869

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    @philb Thanks for your reply, actually i have exposed a Service (Rest Web Service .WSDL File) that i need to interact with, rather than the Process Model, so in such case either i need to go for 'Call Web Service' or it's Corresponding Function, that is what i am trying to invoke by assuming that the above service is provided by some 3rd Part Vendor, but as the result, the Process Model not getting Instantiate which is exposed as Web Service, hence not getting any response. And the reason behind 'calling an Appian model exposed as a webservice from within Appian' is assuming that the information's are stored in different Environment
    Certified Lead Developer
    @philb Thanks for your reply, actually i have exposed a Service (Rest Web Service .WSDL File) that i need to interact with, rather than the Process Model, so in such case either i need to go for 'Call Web Service' or it's Corresponding Function, that is what i am trying to invoke by assuming that the above service is provided by some 3rd Part Vendor, but as the result, the Process Model not getting Instantiate which is exposed as Web Service, hence not getting any response. And the reason behind 'calling an Appian model exposed as a webservice from within Appian' is assuming that the information's are stored in different Environment
Children
No Data