Concatenation of String

Hi All,

We have one requirement where, we need to send a mail to the particular user. i.e,

we have one pv!abc which has username, and for which we are concatenating with our domain . So we need "pv!abc@domain.com". We tried all the possibilities but none of them worked out.
Thanks in advance.

OriginalPostID-245885

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @rohandhondilak Would you please be let us know at a high level on what you have tried? And when you mean none of them worked, what is it that you are experiencing - an error or a successfully completed node without sending any email?

I believe you would have already done concatenation as it's straight forward. Did you apply the following conversion over the concatenated string prior to including the recipient details in the to/cc of Send email node? I believe it might be worth giving a try.
    fn!toemailrecipient(fn!toemailaddress(fn!concat(pv!abc,domain.com)))

There could be some more issues here but I am looking at the validity of the recipients in the first place.
  • @rohandhondilak Would you please be let us know at a high level on what you have tried? And when you mean none of them worked, what is it that you are experiencing - an error or a successfully completed node without sending any email?

I believe you would have already done concatenation as it's straight forward. Did you apply the following conversion over the concatenated string prior to including the recipient details in the to/cc of Send email node? I believe it might be worth giving a try.
    fn!toemailrecipient(fn!toemailaddress(fn!concat(pv!abc,domain.com)))

There could be some more issues here but I am looking at the validity of the recipients in the first place.
Children
No Data