Does Appian support Nested Multiple CDTs

We are using "Set External P Vs Activity" plug-in. We are getting an error as "Nested multiples are not supported, while we are trying to set an object which has nested CDT in it. Is there anyway this plug-in can handle multiple nested CDTs.

e.g. Refer attached document for details

OriginalPostID-251896

NestedCDT.tif

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    It depends on what you're trying to do there's many ways to set a pv in a process. You've potentially got sending a message to the model you want to update or use IFM manager plugin. Do you have running instances already that need updating? I'm assuming the process model you're trying to update is not connected to the one you're updating from i.e it's not the parent process to a sub process
    Certified Lead Developer
    It depends on what you're trying to do there's many ways to set a pv in a process. You've potentially got sending a message to the model you want to update or use IFM manager plugin. Do you have running instances already that need updating? I'm assuming the process model you're trying to update is not connected to the one you're updating from i.e it's not the parent process to a sub process
Children
No Data