Task list inconsistency

For the applications that we have built, we get an occasional issue where the task list is inconsistent with the following expected state: a user has just completed and submitted/rejected a task, then the next page that appears is the user's task list, which contains the task that was just completed.
Today, one of our testers managed to reproduce this scenario several times. At one stage, the Tasks link in Tempo showed that there was no tasks (no number shown inside brackets next to the 'Tasks' heading/link), but then a task appeared on that page.

Is there anything that can be done to stop this inconsistency from occurring?
(It seems to be caused by Tempo reading the task list information before it's been updated by the process execution engine.)

OriginalPostID-252060

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I like to activity chain my nodes all the way to the data store persisting to ensure that the first screen that the user sees is the latest data Mike. Noticed this behaviour a lot when using related actions to update a record and you are using the related actions in the top right of a record view. Once the update was complete, the record wasn't displaying the changes unless I refreshed the view. Chaining saved the day.
  • I like to activity chain my nodes all the way to the data store persisting to ensure that the first screen that the user sees is the latest data Mike. Noticed this behaviour a lot when using related actions to update a record and you are using the related actions in the top right of a record view. Once the update was complete, the record wasn't displaying the changes unless I refreshed the view. Chaining saved the day.
Children
No Data