Wrong Process Model version is picking up

Certified Lead Developer
Hi,

I have a process model with multiple versions. All the versions are published and in disabled mode except the latest version.During the run time expecting to pickup the latest version, but surprisingly old version is getting picked up.
I tried clean up the server and restarted,but facing the same issue.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

OriginalPostID-253933

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hey Reggie -
    Just FYI, in my case I have a simple parent process model that loops over a particular subprocess, and as long as the parent process is running the same instance, it will continue to launch the version of the subprocess that existed when the parent was launched. If a new instance of the parent is launched, then the subprocess version launched will change to the existing one at the time of the new parent being launched. As far as I can tell this isn't an issue of duplicate process models / subprocess node setup issues / etc; it appears to be an appian engine issue, and I think engineering is now looking into it. -Mike
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hey Reggie -
    Just FYI, in my case I have a simple parent process model that loops over a particular subprocess, and as long as the parent process is running the same instance, it will continue to launch the version of the subprocess that existed when the parent was launched. If a new instance of the parent is launched, then the subprocess version launched will change to the existing one at the time of the new parent being launched. As far as I can tell this isn't an issue of duplicate process models / subprocess node setup issues / etc; it appears to be an appian engine issue, and I think engineering is now looking into it. -Mike
Children
No Data