Timer configuration to run quarterly

My usecase is to run timer after 3 months interval.
On April - Quarter1
On July - Quarter2
On Oct -Quarter3
On Jan - Quarter4

PFA the attachment where I have monthly configuration every 3 months. Please suggest ,
1. If every months interval runs after completion of 3rd month or on 3rd month
2. Does interval start time get affected upon saving and publishing process ?

Thanks,
Priyanka

OriginalPostID-254370

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi,

As per my knowledge if we do configuration like start every month and check in XOR to proceed farther will run process model every month and create instances every month which is not a better idea because we should not run unnecessary instances.
    So going for the solution which was given by Subhashini is proper and even as told by practitioner, when ever we migrate this process model it will start irrespective of configured timer so yes its good to have a Boolean flag but I think the condition given in 'timer condition' will handle that.          
  • Hi,

As per my knowledge if we do configuration like start every month and check in XOR to proceed farther will run process model every month and create instances every month which is not a better idea because we should not run unnecessary instances.
    So going for the solution which was given by Subhashini is proper and even as told by practitioner, when ever we migrate this process model it will start irrespective of configured timer so yes its good to have a Boolean flag but I think the condition given in 'timer condition' will handle that.          
Children
No Data