Hello, My Business (IVECO) asked me to create a process with a huge number

Hello,
My Business (IVECO) asked me to create a process with a huge number of user input task...about 130! I don't want to create a static path with all of these tasks..I would realize a process that creates tasks dynamically, maybe reading the attributes configuration from the DB. I know the look and feel certainly can't be always the same for all the 130 task! Could you give me any suggestion for the best solution to act?
Thank you very much! ...

OriginalPostID-72749

OriginalPostID-72749

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • It depends ... Is your process straight forward and are the tasks done serially or is it more like case management where your users decide what to do in each state?

For our purchasing process I have a model that is not much more than a data container and a sub process for the quicktasks. For each state a defined set of quicktasks is activated. Each quicktask represents one action implemented in one model. These models receive the data, update it and send it back to the data container.

Using this design an update of the process itself (the "logic") is no problem.
  • It depends ... Is your process straight forward and are the tasks done serially or is it more like case management where your users decide what to do in each state?

For our purchasing process I have a model that is not much more than a data container and a sub process for the quicktasks. For each state a defined set of quicktasks is activated. Each quicktask represents one action implemented in one model. These models receive the data, update it and send it back to the data container.

Using this design an update of the process itself (the "logic") is no problem.
Children
No Data