Red-Cross Error Determination In Process Flow.

As part of report generation,To differentiate from the active process status, I have a requirement to find the red-cross errors in the process flow. I guess, the only way to find this is through the alerts. So, my question is- Do we have any logs to get the details for the alerts or Can I know is there any plug-in API to achieve this.

Thanks in advance.

OriginalPostID-256541

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • A red-cross error means the script task or smart service failed, something unexpected occurred.
    In such case, the process pauses by exception.
    Any process which has the status "Paused" is likely to be paused due to red-cross alert.
    There maybe a few other reasons why a process gets paused other than red-cross alert..
    But, in most cases whenever a process is paused, you can assume that it was due to red-cross alert
  • A red-cross error means the script task or smart service failed, something unexpected occurred.
    In such case, the process pauses by exception.
    Any process which has the status "Paused" is likely to be paused due to red-cross alert.
    There maybe a few other reasons why a process gets paused other than red-cross alert..
    But, in most cases whenever a process is paused, you can assume that it was due to red-cross alert
Children
No Data