Red-Cross Error Determination In Process Flow.

As part of report generation,To differentiate from the active process status, I have a requirement to find the red-cross errors in the process flow. I guess, the only way to find this is through the alerts. So, my question is- Do we have any logs to get the details for the alerts or Can I know is there any plug-in API to achieve this.

Thanks in advance.

OriginalPostID-256541

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer
    One more way would be to create a portal report on the Process Model. Define a row called Active Instances and select # of Active instances from the process matrix. When you get the report ready, filter it by setting number of active tasks = 0. This would eventually lists all the process instances which are active still but do not have any active tasks, in other words, lists the errored processes.
    Certified Senior Developer
    One more way would be to create a portal report on the Process Model. Define a row called Active Instances and select # of Active instances from the process matrix. When you get the report ready, filter it by setting number of active tasks = 0. This would eventually lists all the process instances which are active still but do not have any active tasks, in other words, lists the errored processes.
Children
No Data